Or is it 41? As stated in my previous post, the Dr. and I are disagreeing on my due date. He insists on going by the date from the anatomy scan and I insist on going by the date of my LMP. I say 40, he says 41..... so frustrating. He had me go for a NST yesterday. Fluid levels are great, baby looks great. Heart rate jumped to the 190's for a couple minutes of the test which concerned the nurse, which in turn concerned me. She showed it to the Dr. and he says he thinks it's just a happy baby. This kid NEVER stops moving. Baby was off the monitor more than it was on. But this was a different office than my OB so they are just doing the monitoring and not helping with dating this baby, so they told me if I don't deliver by Monday they want to monitor me again and have me talk induction with my OB. In my heart I don't feel I'm late and really really don't want to be induced. I hate this rushed feeling they are pushing on me. If Baby and I are doing fine, just let us be. I'm still debating whether or not to make the appt. for Monday......grrr! Come on Babykins, let's birth you this weekend. Everything is ready for you, including your Dad and I.
How far along? 40 weeks.
Total weight gain: I'm calling this at 28lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still sleeping, thank the heavens!
Best moment this week: Wouldn't call it the 'best', but the NST was pretty neat. Your daddy got to see you on the sonogram, minus your business end so we can keep your gender a surprise. :)
Movement: Still a mover and a shaker in there!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none :( not even dialated (as of Thursday....)
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: Not being hormonal, this last week has been a doozy.
What I am looking forward to: The baby...duh!
Weekly Wisdom: Trust in yourself.
Milestones: I've got too much running through my head to answer this....this whole pregnancy has been a milestone. I ready to complete the final one....BIRTH!
No comments:
Post a Comment