Friday, July 2, 2010

36 Weeks



It's hard to tell, but I've got a 'new' wedding ring in this picture and will until my fingers return to normal. My real rings fit fine in the morning, but by the time I'm home from work they are TIGHT! I had a hard time taking them off and keeping my finger skin on. The ring I'm wearing is usually worn on my middle finger, but seems to be fitting just fine on my ring finger now. I'm not complaining though. I've really had very minimal swelling in my hands and feet so far.

How far along? 36 weeks.
Total weight gain: Holding steady at 23lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still all good.
Best moment this week: Getting to hold our friends new baby!
Movement: Still a mover and a shaker in there!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: Swimming, hope to get some pool time in this weekend!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing if Baby makes it here in July or if we're waiting until August. I'm thinking since our friends went 3 1/2 weeks early, I'll probably be 3 1/2 weeks late....lol!
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing this week.
Milestones: Since the birth of our friends baby, it just makes this all a little more real. It's still hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that there is a real little baby in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment