Woohoo! I figured out how to use the self timer on the camera. Keith went to work early this morning and I had to fend for myself for the photo. The actual hard part was propping it up on the end of the bed tall enough with about 30 DVD's and not having the cat knock it over before the photo was taken.
How far along? 38 weeks.
Total weight gain: was 25 lbs, we'll find out if I've gained more at this afternoons appointment.
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: I have one sole position that I'm able to sleep in, but that's fine. I've been sleeping!!
Best moment this week: Hospital tour made me feel pretty confident, so that was a good moment :)
Movement: Still a mover and a shaker in there!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: General taken for granted body movements.
What I am looking forward to: Being off work for a bit....
Weekly Wisdom: Live, love, laugh.
Milestones: Everyday closer to delivery date is a milestone at this point!
I'm assuming since I've still potentially have a couple of weeks left that I haven't gotten the 'still pregnant?' or 'have the baby yet?' phone calls and emails. But what I have been getting has been cracking me up. My Dr. tells last week not to have the baby until today, since he'd be on vacation. My friend who will eventually be watching the baby when I go back to work asked me to wait at least until Tuesday because she'll be out of town this weekend. Keith's coworker asks that I wait until Thursday otherwise he'll have to cover 2 departments at work. My Mom wants me to hold out until Friday so the baby will be a Leo, but I need to have the baby before August because she likes Julys birthstone better than August. Like I've got any control over this situation :) I know it's all said in jest, so it makes me laugh. I'll see what I can do people.....
No comments:
Post a Comment