How far along? 39 weeks.
Total weight gain: No gain at last appt, so still up 25lbs. I go to the Dr. again this afternoon....
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still sleeping, thank the heavens!
Best moment this week: Nothing really exciting this week.
Movement: Still a mover and a shaker in there!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none :(
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: At this point, I miss not having to waddle when I walk.
What I am looking forward to: The baby...duh!
Weekly Wisdom: One thing at a time.
Milestones: Today is my adjusted due date from the sonograms. I won't consider myself late until my original due date of the 31st though.
I guess I should also confess I had my first freak out over having to actually birth this baby. I kept waiting for it to happen, but mostly hoping to avoid it. I was sitting on the potty (sorry) and I began to hear a cat retching in the bedroom. I reached for the door to see who it was and where they were and there was Ringo throwing up in the co-sleeper. Awesome. It just set off a series of great, now I suppose I'll go in to labor and bring the baby home and not be able to put him or her in here because there's puke, now I gotta do laundry, I'm tired and don't want to deal with this right now, yadda yadda, oh crap!, what on earth have I done?! Holy crap I'm going to have a baby, and I've never been in a hospital, I've never had anything major happen to me, aaaaccckkk!!!.....cue the tears. Thankfully I have the best husband ever who let me cry and didn't ask me to explain why, he just let me do my thing. Once I calmed down I explained myself. I feel better this morning. I figure it's best to have freaked out then, rather than to wait until I'm actually in labor and freak out during that.
No comments:
Post a Comment