How far along? 34 weeks.
Total weight gain: Up 23lbs so far. The nurse at my OB office probably thinks I'm crazy. I was so excited to break the 150 mark I high-fived my husband!
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still all good.
Best moment this week: Putting together and washing everything we got from the shower. I feel a little bit closer to being ready for Baby.
Movement: Baby is a stretcher and a flopper just like his/her Dad!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: This weekend it'll be sangria that I miss. It's MIL's b-day and we're going to a yummy Mexican restaurant that has the BEST sangria.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing what this Baby looks like. All the possibilities are mind blowing.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the moment. It all goes by so fast.
Milestones: Had a great appt. yesterday. Got my iron levels back up. And figured out it's Babys butt that's all up in my ribs.
No comments:
Post a Comment