Monday, June 7, 2010

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks.
Total weight gain: Up a total of 22lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still all good.
Best moment this week: Had a good appointment on Weds. Heartbeat good, baby is head down. Everything seems to be on track.
Movement: All the time. I'm now getting hits/kicks on the inside on my hip bone. Very odd feeling. And lots of 'something' jammed up under my ribs.
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: We found a new place for Sunday bruch....'endless mimosas' need I say more? The owner told when I come back after I have the baby, that brunch and mimosas are on him! :)
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower this Saturday!
Weekly Wisdom: Still not feeling very wise....
Milestones: I've graduated to sleeping sitting up, like an old man in a recliner...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment