How far along? 33 weeks.
Total weight gain: Appointment this Thursday, we'll see....
Maternity clothes? Yup!
Sleep: Still all good.
Best moment this week: Had my baby shower on Saturday. Was an awesome day with friends and family. I was exhausted by the time everyone left.
Movement: All the time.ry Still lots of 'something' jammed up under my ribs.
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? It's not a total outie, but more outie than innie if that makes sense.
What I miss: Being able to get up off the floor once I'm down there....
What I am looking forward to: Everything....awww!
Weekly Wisdom: We had a very lazy Sunday, so my wisdom is to experience more of those while we can!
Milestones: We got so much 'gear' at the shower, that in itself is a milestone since I had pretty much zero baby items before the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment