Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Side Sleeping
Today I would like to express just how much I dislike sleeping on my side. I am 100% a back sleeper. Flat on my back, arms at my sides or on my chest like a corpse. I fall right to sleep and don't move until my alarm goes off. In the past I've tried to sleep on my sides and knowing that eventually I won't be able to breathe sleeping on my back I've been attempting side sleeping sporadically now. Like last night for instance. First off side sleeping hurts my ears. That little inner flap that people sometimes pierce...don't know what it's called, but when it is laid on, it frickkin' hurts!! It'll hurt so bad it wakes me up. I actually managed to find a special pillow. It's shaped like a comma and has an ear hole on each side. That's the only thing that saves my poor ears. But then that leads me to my second problem. I'm thinking I don't have very flexible shoulders. Keith can either shift his forward or backwards and sleeps just fine on his sides. Mine on the other hand don't move. I end up with my arm falling asleep. And then that hurts....and it sucks when the alarm goes off and I roll over to turn it off and my stinkin' arm won't move. Then Keith yells "Dude, turn it off!" and I'm like "Dude, I can't effing move my arm!!" It's an awesome good time. So long story short....I think I'm going to have to invest in a comfy recliner chair to sleep in. Side sleeping can bite me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment