I've got some serious bloat going on this morning. I was even trying to suck it in in this picture. Today is a baggy sweatshirt day!
How far along? 8 weeks.
Total weight gain: I just realized I haven't weighed myself in awhile. Guess we'll find out Monday.
Maternity clothes? I bought a pair of jeans from Old Navy. They fit first thing in the morning and then by mid-afternoon they start growing and sliding off my butt. They make me look like I'm carrying a load in my pants. I'm guessing these are not the jeans for me. I will be looking for some better ones soon.
Sleep: Still diggin' it!
Best moment this week: The couple nights I haven't had my 'night' sickness.
Movement: n/a
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Still pizza...most Italian food in general. I'm Italian and I can't seem to eat most of my standard meals. It's all about Mexican food.
What I am looking forward to: my 8 week appt to make sure everything is going as it should. Woohoo, Monday Monday!!
Weekly Wisdom: Kefir seems to be helping keeping my tummy and my guts feeling better.
Milestones: another week down, many more to go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment