It's official....there's a baby in there! First appointment went very well. I was so nervous that something was going to be wrong. Plus it's a doctor I've never seen....but he's great. Both Keith and I really liked him. We got baby's first picture. Churro is measuring at 8 weeks 5 days. Makes sense, I tend to ovulate a little early in my cycle. We got to see the heart beating and all was well in the world. Keith survived his first lady exam....he's on his way :)
We stopped by the physical rehab center to tell his grandmother that she was going to be a great grandmother. She was having a bit of an off day. She was excited but so sleepy. I sure hope she recovers from all this and gets to come home.
We also called my Dad who I knew would be super excited, and he was! We're slowly telling the rest of our families throughout the week.
It feels a little more real now that I've seen it for myself. It's still a friggin' trip though......
I tried to scan the ultrasound picture but it's just not working....
No comments:
Post a Comment