Still playing catch up here.
I look a little worse for wear in this picture. It was a rough weekend last week. I kind of freaked out a little in response to the house buying process....
How far along? 17 weeks.
Total weight gain: 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Still really just rockin' the jeans. My friend who had a baby last February is going to send me some of her old maternity clothes. I'm excited to see what's in there.
Sleep: Still diggin' it.
Best moment this week: Yay! I've been feeling little movements.
Movement: A little pop and roll here and there.
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In - still undecided on what to do about the belly button ring. Getting more shallow for sure...
What I miss: This week with all the stress, I miss Mimosas.
What I am looking forward to: We get to see Baby at our next ultrasound. Hopefully no one spills the beans on Baby's sex.
Weekly Wisdom: House buying is a lot harder process than I thought. I'm emotionally drained and about to be financially drained. Hopefully all goes well.
Milestones: Getting closer to half baked day!
No comments:
Post a Comment