Thursday, February 25, 2010

16 Weeks



Wow, so I knew I forgot to do 17 weeks last week, but I didn't realize I hadn't done 16 weeks either. So here goes....

How far along? 16 weeks.
Total weight gain: unofficially up 6.5 pounds.
Maternity clothes? My sister in law got me a couple maternity tops. I've only worn one of them once. I'm still fitting into my current tops. Most are pretty long anyway.
Sleep: Still diggin' it.
Best moment this week: Not sure, must have been good to make me forget to post.
Movement: Nothing yet.
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In - still undecided on what to do about the belly button ring.
What I miss: My memory apparently.
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move
Weekly Wisdom: Worry does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrows, it empties today of it's strength.
Milestones: Another week down, many more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment