How far along? 14 weeks.
Total weight gain: unofficially up 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I will be shopping for more jeans this Sunday. I can't wait. Plus I'm going with my Mom and I haven't had the chance to hang out with her much lately.
Sleep: Still diggin' it.
Best moment this week: Keith's Mom gave us his baby blanket for our baby. So sweet.
Movement: still just burping and tooting movements :)
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In - still undecided on what to do about the belly button ring.
What I miss: Not caring or needing to know if the cheese I'm eating is pasteurized or not.
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move
Weekly Wisdom: Worry does not empty tomorrow of it's sorrows, it empties today of it's strength.
Milestones: Another week down, many more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment