Friday, January 22, 2010

13 Weeks



I look awfully chipper in this picture. That's because I was laughing. Keith was re-enacting the look on my face from the picture he took before this one and apparently by the look on his face I looked something similar to Sloth in The Goonies. So yea, it made me laugh.

How far along? 13 weeks.
Total weight gain: unofficially up 4 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I will be shopping for more jeans not this Sunday but next Sunday. It's getting out of hand.
Sleep: Still good. More trips to the bathroom but I fall right back asleep.
Best moment this week: The whole week I've been feeling almost normal.
Movement: still just burping and tooting movements :)
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In - still undecided on what to do about the belly button ring.
What I miss: Fitting into all my jeans.
What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move
Weekly Wisdom: People ask some jacked up questions. Be polite, shake it off, and move on.
Milestones: Heard the heartbeat on Monday!!

1 comment: