Friday, May 14, 2010

29 Weeks




How far along? 29 weeks.
Total weight gain: As of the Dr. appt on Monday, I am up 18 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Yup! Finally got a couple new shirts and a pair of capris.
Sleep: Another good week of sleep!
Best moment this week: Drs. appts was good. Heard the heartbeat again, holding steady at 167. Dr. is saying I'm consistently measuring a week ahead. I'm in no rush though.
Movement: All the time.
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? pops out when I eat, lays flat when I'm hungry.
What I miss: my crotch not hurting...LOL
What I am looking forward to: Painting the nursery this weekend. (hopefully)
Weekly Wisdom: I have mad props for pregnant ladies that work on their feet all day. Some nights just cooking dinner breaks my back.
Milestones: Going to our friends baby shower this weekend. She's 12 days ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment