Monday, March 22, 2010

21 Weeks




Worst picture yet! I normally take them Friday mornings before work. We were hunkered down for the night on Sunday when I realized I forgot my 21 week picture. So there it is, this is what I look like before bed. Lucky Keith eh?!

How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: Not sure, I packed my scale for the move....
Maternity clothes? I finally bought a couple of new shirts.
Sleep: Hit or miss, still mostly up due to thinking about the move. Also this Baby likes to boogie in the night time.
Best moment this week: It was our anniversary this weekend. Lots of fun.
Movement: For sure!
Gender: dunno, not going to find out
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? Getting flatter by the day.
What I miss: not having heartburn quite so often.
What I am looking forward to: Moving in to our new house....the 28th!!
Weekly Wisdom: Trust in the universe.
Milestones: 1 year anniversary and new house on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment